Monday 7 May 2012

Life Is Too Short to Be Unhappy

I heard this song on the radio a long time ago and it summed up so accurately how I was feeling about my relationship at that time that it stuck in my head. I tried to track it down, but couldn't remember the lyrics exactly enough to google them, and didn't know the title or artist.  Then a week or so ago I was browsing on jog.fm looking for good songs, when I came across That Old Pair of Jeans by Fatboy Slim.  I don't listen to Fatboy Slim in an active way, but have always really liked stuff of his I heard, so I decided to listen to the track. And viola! the song I had been looking for for so long.

Its exactly 90 BPM so perfect for a 180 SPM (strides per minute) run.  Also after watching this video about 30 times I am wondering if hula hooping could be a good cross training workout?    Looks like it works the core and overall stability.  I am dying to try it!  I wonder if there's an optimal SPM (spins per minute) for that?

1 comment: