Saturday 3 December 2011

Got it Under Control?

"If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti 

ApSci have it Under Control, or do they?  I fecking love ApSci, they are about as hip-hop as I get, a sort of electro pop hip-hop.  They are a husband and wife team and their personalities, or musical personalities at least, are so different and so complimentary.  They make me believe in true love!  Yes I guess I am a romantic...  I also love the video, and I usually don't feel like the video adds anything to the music, but not here, the video is part of it.  Well you can't take the video with you on a run, but the tune at 89 BPM is just right for your running playlist.  Just don't try too hard to keep it under control, go as fast as you want, that's what running is all about.



No comments:

Post a Comment